Journal Prompts For ELL Students using Google Slides


In order for my ELL students to continue some kind of virtual learning, I created these Google slides as journal prompts. In my district, students are not required to do work for a grade during this quarantine. Therefore, coming up with something engaging was very necessary!

I created 10 slides with different journal topics. Students can write on the slide and return it to you. Of course many of my kids write on a separate piece of paper and send it to me. These prompts are best for Middle School and High School Students.

Each question is followed by a sentence frame. Depending on the level of your students, you may want to write your own response first. 

See some examples below:



Check them out here:


Thanks for looking!



2 comments

  1. These are wonderful! Do you have more available to purchase on TPT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post. I really enjoyed reading it and totally acceptable.

    Lingo Libya

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top